Timetable for the 2017 holiday arrangement
On December 1, the General Office of the State Council issued the timetable for the 2017 holiday arrangement.
1. New Year’s Day: 31th of December(Saturday), 1st of January(Sunday) and 2rd of January(Monday), total by 3 days.
2. Spring Holiday: 27th of January to 2rd of February, total by 7 days.
Company note: The company will adjust the holiday according to order status.
3. Tomb-sweeping Day: 2th to 4th of April, total by 3 days. 1st of April(Saturday) will be adjusted to work.
4. Labour Day: 29th of April to 1st of May, total by 3 days.
5. Dargon Boat Festival: 28th to 30th of May, total by 3 days, 27th of May(Saturday) will be adjusted to work.
6. Mid-autumn Day, National Day: 1st to 8th of October, total by 8 days, 30th of September(Saturday)
will be adjusted to work.